Default FaceBook games won't load

For over a month now I have not been able to get any games to load on FaceBook. I have updated Java, un-installed and re-installed my flash player, ran C-cleaner and defraggler, cleared cache and history and nothing seems to help.
    Games will almost load then stop. I am having serious Farmville withdrawal ! Help please?
    Compaq Presario -Desktop PC-Windows 7 Home Premium AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 215 processor 2.70 GHz 3.00 GB RAM 64 bit operating system

Have you tried a different browser?

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Yes. I have tried IE and Opera with the same results, Firefox is my browser of choice.
    Compaq Presario -Desktop PC-Windows 7 Home Premium AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 215 processor 2.70 GHz 3.00 GB RAM 64 bit operating system

I don't have an answer. Here is a link though------> unable to load social network applications i.e Facebook Zynga games Check out the links provided in the thread. Could be something there for you.

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

None of these things worked for me so I will keep trying. Thanks for trying to help.

re-install firefox . . . hope that will help

Moderator Forum Moderator arraknid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@canale

Please don't jump into a thread without reading it first. As stated, the problem exists with all browsers...
    I have tried IE and Opera with the same results, Firefox is my browser of choice

Quote Originally Posted by Suecasb View Post
    For over a month now I have not been able to get any games to load on FaceBook. I have updated Java, un-installed and re-installed my flash player, ran C-cleaner and defraggler, cleared cache and history and nothing seems to help.
    Games will almost load then stop. I am having serious Farmville withdrawal ! Help please?

I had the same issue, tried restarting browsers, clearing cache, adobe install, windows fire wall options , but nothing has worked, searched in google for answers but nothing has worked, after hours of investigation, i found an answer which helped me and fixed the issue in seconds.

Open control panel>>Default programs>>change auto play settings>>Software and games>>take no action>>save

Hope it works!